Fine Arts options this Fall in Charleston are extensive.
The Charleston area, while well known for it's dining, shopping, and historic homes, has plenty of Fine Arts options for everyone this Fall. Whether it's the Theater, Stand-Up comedy, or Visual Arts, the Lowcountry will have events for all ages. Here are some of the opportunities this Fall:
- Moving Parts at the Redux Contemporary Art Center (Visual Arts) September 14 - October 27
- Charleston Arts Festival - Downtown Charleston (Assorted)- September 5 - November 15
- The Road Between - Beresford Studio (Visual Arts)- September 6 - October 7
- Prints in Clay - Gaillard Center (Visual Arts)- September 15
- LGBTLOL: An Evening of Comedy - September 20
- National Theatre Screenings- 34 West Theater - September 23, 28 & December 9
- Free Verse - Various locations - October 1-31
- Sweat - Dock Street Theatre - October 4-7
- Further information can be found HERE.
Feel free to contact one of our AGENTS for more information about the Lowcountry lifestyle.